All Saints Catholic School is more than just a school, we are a community. A community of families, students, teachers, parents, pastors and administrators all working together to educate the whole child. Our focus is not just on academics, but on preparing our students socially, academically and spiritually to meet the challenges of the world. To create leaders who are looking into the future. Leaders that will be of service to others and who will stand up for what they believe in. Our job is to teach our students that God loves them and that God created them to do good in the world – to make a difference.
Of course we teach the Catholic faith, that’s who we are and what grounds us, but our educational programs are for anyone who wants to come and get a exceptional education with a strong moral foundation beneath it.
Our families reach across social and economic boundaries. Over twelve per cent of our student body is ethnically diverse – which is nearly double the average for the city of Spokane.
We offer volleyball, basketball, and softball for girls grades 5 – 8. Football, basketball and baseball for boys grades 5 – 8. Cross Country for grades 3 -8. Every student who signs up, plays.
Electives such as band, music, drama, cheerleading, book club, Math is Cool, Spanish, yearbook, student government are all available along with extra curricular activities such as chess club, and science club and book club.
Our teachers are one of the main reasons our school has achieved such as high success rate. Over half of our faculty have Master’s Degrees. Each is a certified catechist and all continue their professional development on a yearly basis.
In additional to meeting the requirements of the Washington State Board of Education, All Saints is fully accredited by the Northwest Association Accredited Schools and certified by the Washington Catholic Education Association.
- All Saints Catholic School is located on Spokane’s South Hill
- We serve grades Pre-k through 8th grade
- We offer two separate age-appropriate campuses
- The Primary Building serving grades K-4 is located at 3510 E. 18th Ave.
- The Middle Building serving grades 5-8 is located at 1428 E. 33rd Ave.
- The Pre-School is located at 1428 E. 33rd Ave.
- We offer half-day and full-day Kindergarten at our Primary Building
- Fully licensed child care, Extended Care, is available before and after school at the Primary Building
- We are the largest Catholic Elementary School in the Spokane Diocese
- Approximately 480 children are enrolled at All Saints
- There are two classrooms per grade level
- Our families reach across social, racial and economic boundaries
- 48% of our students rely upon our Fair Share program for tuition assistance
- No child has ever been turned away for inability to pay tuition
- We welcome children and families of all faiths