All Saints Catholic School has been accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA) since 1993.
The WCEA is a private educational accrediting agency established under the auspices of the Bishops of the Catholic (Arch) Dioceses of California. The mission of the WCEA is to promote quality Catholic Education for our students through an accrediting process that assures the primacy of faith formation and educational excellence.
The Accreditation Status is for six (6) years; however, each school is given annual requirements to maintain the six-year accreditation status. All Saints was last accredited in 2014.
Significant Accomplishments as identified by the Accreditation Committee:
- Teachers are models of faith and morality to the All Saints community and to all those they meet.
- School Wide Student Learning Expectations are functional, meaningful and used universally throughout the school and community particularly on report cards, weekly newsletter, lesson plans and morning prayer.
- Increased service projects are more meaningful, hands on and tied to the Parishes.
- There have been data-driven, coordinated efforts between teachers, administration, reading resource specialists, coaches and parents to address students’ special learning needs.
- The school has a reading resource room with intentional intervention to support students with specific needs.
- Teachers and administrators have developed and are using curriculum maps.
- All Saints Catholic School has provided many professional growth opportunities for teachers (professional experts and books studies) to better assist students in reaching high achievement.
- The school has added additional technology including a new wireless infrastructure, 150 new computers, document cameras and projectors in each classroom, and various online resources.
- There is a distinct sense of unity at All Saints Catholic School among the entire school family fostered by the loving leadership exhibited by the principal and pastors.
For more information on the WCEA or the accreditation process, click here.