Thank you for your interest in All Saints Catholic School!
K-8 Enrollment Step by Step Process
- Step One: Fill out the student pre-admittance form by Clicking Here
- Step Two: Schedule a tour with Jen Lewis, Principal and/or Brittania Porterfield, Assistant Principal. A member of All Saints Staff will reach out to you after receiving your completed pre-admittance form.
- Step Four: Pre-admittance form, most recent copy of the applicant’s grades, and teacher recommendation form (to be initiated by All Saints) are reviewed by administration.
- Step Five: After approval, begin the registration process and/or be added to the waitlist if grade level is currently full.
- Create a Sycamore Profile (link to be provided by All Saints)
- Complete A FACTS Tuition Management Profile
- Apply for Tuition Assistance (if needed)
- Submit Signed Tuition Agreement
- Submit Medically Verified Immunizations Form
- Submit Registration Fee
Student shall be admitted to All Saints Catholic School according to the following order:
1) Siblings of children presently enrolled at All Saints Catholic School
2) Children of registered and active members of either St. Peter, St. Ann and Our Lady of Fatima parishes
4) Children of parents who are active in another Catholic parish
6) All other applicants
- Preschool students must be 3 years old on or before August 31st of the school year in which they are enrolling and potty-trained.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before August 31st of the school year in which they are enrolling.
- New First grade students must be 6 years old on or before August 31st.
For information on our Preschool Program or to schedule a tour, please call us at 509-624-5712 or email Kathleen Olney, Preschool Director, at email@example.com.