All Saints is committed to creating a nurturing sports environment filled with mutual respect and unity for all students.
The Athletic Department believes that athletics is an integral part of the school’s educational program since it provides experiences that will help young people to grow spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally.
Two full-size gyms are available for school use, as well as a baseball and football field located at our middle building.
- Volleyball, basketball and softball – Girls 5th – 8th
- Football, basketball and baseball – Boys 5th – 8th
- Cross Country – Boys and Girls 3rd – 8th
- Flag Football – Boys and Girls 3rd – 4th
- Cheerleading – 8th Grade Girls
For more information or to volunteer as a coach, please call Sheri Rasmussen, Athletic Director, at 534-1098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.