The All Saints Extended Care Program offers quality childcare in a supervised instructional setting before and after school. It is available to any student in grades Kindergarten through eighth and is integrated with the mission, governance, structure and goals of All Saints School.
- Rooted in gospel values.
- Designed to enhance a positive self-image.
- Includes indoor play, games, study time, stories, and arts & crafts.
Extended Care Fees: 2021-2022
All Saints Catholic School charges a monthly rate of:
Before School Care– $120 per month, per child
- Part time Before School Care-$60 per month, per child
After School Care– $300 per month, per child
- Part time After School Care- $150 per month, per child
Before and After School Care- $420 per month, per child
- Part time Before and After School care – $210 per month per child
There is a $35.00 registration fee for the Extended Care Program.
Part time scheduling is defined as any monthly schedule less than 9 days of care.
Teacher Inservice days are a separate charge from this contract. Please speak with our Extended Care Director for details on the Inservice day rates.
Each student using Extended Care will need to bring their own, labeled pencil box with needed supplies.
Extended Care is open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. A late charge of $15.00 for every 15 minutes or any increment thereof will be applied for any pickup after 5:30 p.m. The parent should call the school if a delay is inevitable.
Afternoon Extended Care is not offered on the following days:
- Day before Thanksgiving Break
- Day before Christmas Break
- Day before Spring Break
- Good Friday