Kindergarten at All Saints is a fun-filled time of learning for your child. The curriculum includes religion, reading, writing, math, social studies, science, art, music, drama and physical education. Also included are the development of social skills, story time and recess. In addition to the curriculum, All Saints’ Kindergarten students also take part in the school’s community service projects and pick a special project to do each year such as visiting a nursing home or making cards for shut-ins.
- All-day with extended care offered before and after school.
- Half-day kindergarten program available.
- Nurturing and challenging environment for our beginning students.
- Students begin and end their day in prayer along with weekly and special Masses, retreats and community service.
- Handwriting, phonics, fluency, vocabulary and comprehension in literacy.
- Mathematics and social studies.
- Art curriculum with art history, drama and music.
- Classroom science center with materials for exploration and observation.
- Physical education.
- Daily recess times.
- Fair Share Tuition Assistance available to eligible families.
Classroom Community Service Projects
- Christmas Caroling for senior citizens.
- Holiday cards.
- Pumpkin Patch visit
- Thanksgiving Play
- Making Rosaries
- Saints Day