Our preschool is part of the educational ministry of All Saints. The curriculum is rooted in gospel values and provides an academic foundation for our youngest students to build upon. The program nurtures your child’s natural inquisitive, explorative and creative nature and offers a strong academic basis that ensures that they will be ready to succeed.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please call 509.534.1098 x215
- Classes are offered two days a week for three year olds.
- Classes are offered three and five days a week for four/five year olds.
- Students learn respect for each other.
- A gospel-based curriculum.
- Age-appropriate math, science, social studies and literacy.
- Music and movement.
- Art and crafts.
- Indoor and outdoor play.
- 10:1 ratio between students and teachers.
- Prepares students for Kindergarten.
- Click here for current cost and fees.
- Mommy and Me Tea
- Rootbeer with Dads
- Suess Stations
- Christmas Program
- Halloween Parade
- Graduation Ceremony