Volunteering is a long-standing tradition at All Saints. Our volunteers support our community and are daily reminders of our call to help one another.
The gift of volunteering helps offset the costs of things that would otherwise come out of our school budget. Thousands of dollars are saved every year by the thousands of hours our volunteers donate to All Saints.
All families are asked and expected to complete 20 volunteer hours every year – regardless of your tuition commitment. You will receive weekly email requests throughout the year outlining volunteer opportunities.
Volunteers are required to log all volunteer hours in Sycamore. Uncompleted or unlogged hours will be billed at the beginning of June at $10/hour.
To log your volunteer hours online,
- Log-in to your Sycamore Account (CLICK HERE)
- Click on My School on the left side of the page
- Click on Service Logs under My School
- Click on the New Log button in the upper right corner of the page
- A Service Log box will appear where you can log the date, time and hours spent volunteering, then select the volunteer opportunity from the drop-down menu.
You can also log your volunteer hours from your phone via the Sycamore App:
- Download the Sycamore App
- School ID: 1541
If you have questions regarding how to log volunteer hours or need information on volunteer opportunities, please contact Carolynn McNaughton at (509) 534-1098 or email@example.com.