The All Saints Extended Care Program offers quality childcare in a supervised instructional setting before and after school. It is available to any student in grades Kindergarten through eighth and is integrated with the mission, governance, structure and goals of All Saints School.
- Rooted in gospel values.
- Designed to enhance a positive self-image.
- Includes indoor play, games, study time, stories, and arts & crafts.
Extended Care Fees: 2020-2021 (pending update for 2021-2022)
Special Extended Care: School Hours: Cost Per Day
We realize some of our parents are essential workers, while other parents have no choice but to go back to in-person work at this time. For those of you who have no other options for supervised childcare and your child (grades 3-8) would be at risk staying home alone, or otherwise considered vulnerable, we are able to provide extended care during school hours on a case by case basis. Space is limited.
- $____ (per child)
Morning Extended Care : 7:30-8:30 AM : Cost Per Day
- One Child – $5.40
- Two Children – $5.00 (per child)
- Three+ Children – $4.50 (per child)
EXTRA CHARGE : 7:00-7:30 AM : Cost Per Day
- One Child – $3.00
- Two Children – $2.50 (per child)
- Three+ Children – $2.25 (per child)
Afternoon Extended Care : 3:15-5:30 PM : Cost Per Day
- One Child – $11.75
- Two Children – $10.00 (per child)
- Three+ Children – $8.90 (per child)
EXTRA CHARGE : 5:30-6:00 PM : Cost Per Day
- One Child – $3.00
- Two Children – $2.75 (per child)
- Three+ Children – $2.50 (per child)
Half Day Charges : 12:15-3:15 PM : Cost Per Day
- One Child – $15.00
- Two Children – $13.00 (per child)
- Three+ Children – $11.00 (per child)
Teacher In-Service Day : 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM : $60 per child
For every 15 minutes past 6:00 pm there will be an additional $10.00 charge.
Since we have reserved a time for your child in Extended Care, payment is based on the block of time specified, not on an hourly basis. Parents receive an invoice at the beginning of each month for past months usage/billing. Payments can be made by cash, check, or through a FACTS account (automatic withdrawl).
You can access your Extended Care Statements on Sycamore 24/7.
Licensing requirements mandate that all Registration/Emergency forms be on file before children are admitted to Extended Care.