Reading, writing, and grammar are a few of the focuses for fourth graders. Through Community Service Projects and academics, students become aware of the world around them and their place in our global society.
- Students learn keyboarding skills.
- Focus on researching and writing projects.
- Washington State History and the five regions of the United States, and mapping skills.
- The Ten Commandments, the Beatitudes and the use of the Bible.
- Multiplication, long division, critical thinking and mixed numbers.
- Hands-on units in animal behaviors and adaptations.
- Magnets, electricity, and ecology.
Classroom Community Service Projects
- Summit View with 8th grade partners
- Luncheon for St. Ann Parish.
- Electric Avenue Showhouses.
- Passion Play.